Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 20 (I think!)

Hello family! How are you all? I hope you had a great week! I hit my
four months in the mission this week! Wow!


Not that much to report on this week. M Shimai Has been sick, so we
stayed inside for two days. It was nice though because I got to watch
some movies (The Testaments, Thomas S. Monson life, and Finding Faith
in Christ), so it was really great! I realized that Christ was
rejected all the time when he was on the earth. As missionaries, we
are not only representatives of him, but we experience just a little
of what he went through too. It was a super spiritual experience! I
love being a missionary, and I love being in Japan! The temple was
beautiful today! I hope we all get to go when you come to Japan! The
Tokyo Temple will always have a special place in my heart. For the
rest of P-Day, we went to a Disney store here in Machida, and we went
clothes shopping, and guess what?? I found clothes!! I did the
impossible! I found clothes at like a second hand shop for super
cheap. I got some socks and skirts. As for the weather, it rained
pretty hard last week, but I think the snow is all done! I actually
saw a cherry blossom tree, so those should be blooming here in about
two weeks! I can't wait! Oh also, M. Shimai and I had the once in
a lifetime chance to go into a Japanese elementary school! We were
invited by a ward member, so we taught them about America and made
hamburgers with them! It was so much fun! We taught sixth graders, but
also while we were there, one of the teachers came and grabbed us to
have us go play with the first graders! They were so cute! It was one
of the best experiences because it was so fun! We were like
celebrities to the kids because the all stopped and starred at us when
we walked past! Japanese elements rye cools are so different though
because they're huge, and all the kids take their shoes off and wear
slippers all day. They also play Disney music during lunch (Japanese
LOVE Disney, I think that's why I fit in here so well). It was so fun!
They also had other countries come and teach too: Ghana and the
Philippines! It was such a fun day!

That's about all for this week! It was another incredible week in the
life of Sister Dansie. I love you all so much and I miss you! I hope
you all have a great week! Talk you next week!

Love you!
愛しています

Lexie
ダンジ姉妹

 


No comments:

Post a Comment