Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Miracles Keep Happening!

Hey family! Long time no talk! (Just joking, I saw all of you on Facebook.) It's super weird to be using Facebook! I had to go through my entire profile and edit everything, but it's cool! We've been able
to contact a couple of our PIs over it, so it's nice. Yeah, it's pretty cool to be the first sister on an international mission to use it! By the way, thanks for commenting on my first post! That was fun to hear from all of you!


Oh also, so there was a mix up this week and we are actually going to the temple next week, so expect my emails on Tuesday again!

Not a ton happened this week. We went to Kichijoji for a Facebook meeting. That night M Shimai called me too! She just wanted to say hi! It was so fun to hear from her! Also, our PI E has become an investigator! She showed up to church all on her own, which was a miracle! We were able to talk to her a little bit about God, and she wants to hear more! We saw her a couple of times this week, so it's was really fun! She's great! I'm so grateful that we found her. The spirit told me to talk to her at first, so now I know to never pass up an opportunity like that. We have high hopes for her! She kept saying, "I'm so happy I met you two!" Best thing ever!

One funny thing that happened this week was M. Shimai and I got home at 9, and we were both really hungry. When we got home, though, the other two sisters had made a full on meal, so we are mac and cheese and brownies at like 9:30 at night. It was super fun! Some other food I ate this week was spam!! Seems gross, right? It was actually really good! I'll make it for you all someday! Also, I found my favorite sushi restaurant. It's like 2 minutes from our apartment, which is dangerous haha. I'll send pictures!

I love you and miss you all! Thanks for all the support! Talk to you next Tuesday! Love you! Tell the kitties hi!

愛しています

Lexie
ダンジ姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment