This week was great! We really started focusing on the Spirit more, and we saw a lot of results! Most of our PIs are sick though, so we didn't get to see any of them really this week.
Tuesday wasn't very eventful, but we ate ramen. I love ramen! I'm excited for you all to try it! it's delicious!
Wednesday was the best! Our mission got iPads that day. It's so fun! We've used them in a couple of lessons, so it's been amazing! And everyone got their own, so we don't need to share! We had two lessons that day too, and they both went well.
Thursday was fun. It was raining, so we rode the train back and forth and talked to people. It's actually really effective and a lot of fun! I like talking to high school students the best because they think foreigners are the coolest thing ever!
Friday was fun! We met a girl from the States visiting Japan. I talked to her a little bit, and she had a little bit of interest! I gave her a pass along card, so I hope things work out for her. Also, I met Y san, and I talked to her all on my own! Sasaki S was talking to her friend, so I was on my own. It was great! She was interested, so I got her phone number! We plan on meeting her again next week! Wahoo!!!
Saturday I fulfilled Mom's dream and sang in a gospel choir. Literally. A guy named Jet comes to our church every Saturday and teaches a bunch of Japanese people to sing gospel. It's hilarious! And super fun! I enjoyed it a lot! I also met a Japanese person who can speak English, but when they talked in English, they had a British accent. It was crazy!
Not a lot happened Sunday, but we did talk to a lot of people, so that was fun!
Today was super fun because we went bowling as a zone! It was a blast! I'll send pictures!
That's about all for this week! I love you all! Thanks for everything you do! Being a missionary is great. I really do love it! Remember, I'll email on Tuesday next week! Love you!
愛してます
ダンシー姉妹


No comments:
Post a Comment