Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 21!

Hey family! Not much to report on this week. We had a super crazy week because we had to go to the mission home 2 times for Facebook training and helping the mission start using FB. It's exciting! We have about 30 missionaries using it now! It was cool though because I had to train missionaries that were a lot older than me how to use it. Kind of interesting!

We don't have any investigators right now, and we haven't taught really any lessons this week, but that's ok! We are still working hard with a smile on our face! There's sunshine in our souls!

I saw a lot of miracles this week though! I went on splits with one of the sisters I was in the MTC with in Tama, and we were both really nervous since we are both transfer 2 missionaries, but it was amazing! We found two ladies that spoke English and they wanted to go to an English church, so we invited them to go to our English ward! It was so exciting! They had a lot of interest. Then we stood on a bridge and gave out about 100 English class flyers, which is incredible! We've never given out that many before! We talked to quite a bit of people too! Also, we were walking to the Tama train station (by the way, Tama is literally Hello Kitty world. They have a Hello Kitty amusement park), and we wanted to get our picture in front of a big Hello Kitty statue, when four teenage girls asked if they could take their picture with us! It was so fun! That was a day full of miracles. Also, Sunday night we went to visit a member just for a little bit, and they ended up serving us dinner. It was so nice, and we had a great time. That night we had 12 more people we needed to talk to with only about 2 hours of tracting time left, so we said a prayer and then we talked to 12 people! It was amazing, The Lord really helped us.

So yeah, even though we are not teaching lessons yet, we are still having fun while being missionaries. It's a blast, and I love Japan! There's nothing else really that happened this week though. I got a letter from Mom and from Dad this week, so that was really fun! Thanks so much! I love getting letters!

Sorry this email is short this week, really nothing happened. Oh, but I have been reading in 3 Nephi when Christ visits the Americas, and if you haven't read that recently, I recommend doing so! It's incredible, and there is a lot that is promised to us in those chapters! I love 3 Nephi!

I love you all and miss you everyday! Thank you for the support! I love you!

Lexie
ダンジー姉妹



No comments:

Post a Comment