Good morning,
family! おはいよございます。
It has been such a good week here in Machida! The weather has been mostly nice
here. It rained pretty hard yesterday, and we've had a lot of wind, but it's
getting really warm. I love it! The cherry blossoms
are almost in full blossom! There are so many cherry blossom trees here, it's
beautiful! There are also a lot of other trees that I've never seen before
blossoming. They have really pretty flowers on them. Japan is full of color
right now! It's beautiful! Cherry blossoms (sakura) are such a big deal here in
Japan, that they had a Sakura festival on Saturday which we went to! It was way
fun! It was like a big carnival with blow ups (kind of like at Classic
Skating), a stage with performers and comedians, lots of food and a lot of
people. We stayed for a couple of hours and talked to a lot of people, so it
was really fun!
Also, we got an idea this week of visiting members and having them pray for our
investigators and PIs, so we tried it! We have visited a member everyday the
past week and given them a little card with names on them, and we have already
seen results! It's incredible, a true miracle! We are so excited! Since we just
started out this week, we are excited to see what happens in the next couple of
weeks! We have faith that big things will happen here in Machida. I'm so
stoked!
We also met a lot of new people this week! We have made appointments with a lot
of people, so we are going to be pretty busy these next couple of weeks. I'm
seriously so excited! We had a little bit of a slow patch last transfer, but we
are starting out this transfer strong and we are having the ward members get
involved. It's going to be a good transfer I think!
On more of a downer note, I had some cash stolen from me this week. I left my
bag in the kitchen during Sports Night, which we usually do, and the next day I
checked my wallet and only my cash was gone (thank goodness), but another
member who had their bag in the kitchen got their cash taken too. I lost about
$30 from my personal fund and about $10 taken from my missionary fund. So it
was kind of a bummer, but no big deal. I'm just glad nothing else was taken! We
are definitely going to be more careful here during Sports Night in the future.
That's about all for this week! I love you so much! I miss you! Thank you so
much for all the support! It means the world to me!
I love you!
Lexie
ダンジー姉妹
P.S. I hit my 5 months this week! Time is flying! See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment