Hi everyone!
Lots of news today! I got my release information today! It's kind of sad. My release day is May 22nd, which means I'm like serving a 19 month mission. Cool! The only worry is that I don't think I'll be able to go to summer semester at the U, but I can figure that out as the time gets closer.
Also, we just got transfer calls! I was so scared, but the verdict was good! I'm staying in Yokosuka for my 5th transfer!! C. Shimai and I are staying together as well! The other two sisters are staying the same, the only difference is I'm becoming Sister Training Leader. I'm scared, but I'm excited for this new adventure.
This week was really great! Thanksgiving was so fun! We played Turkey Bowl Football, then we went over to a member's house with M and had a blast. We ate turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie for hours!! Then the man who's house we went over to played guitar and we sang Christmas songs. It was so fun! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've had and will have to spend the holidays on the Base! I'm grateful for you all, too! Thank you so much for all the support!
I'm sorry this week's email is kind of short, it's been a crazy day. I have a lot of pictures, though, so that's exciting! I love you all so much! I'm glad you all had a great Thanksgiving, too! I'll talk to you
next week! Love you!!
Sister Lexie Dansie
Lots of news today! I got my release information today! It's kind of sad. My release day is May 22nd, which means I'm like serving a 19 month mission. Cool! The only worry is that I don't think I'll be able to go to summer semester at the U, but I can figure that out as the time gets closer.
Also, we just got transfer calls! I was so scared, but the verdict was good! I'm staying in Yokosuka for my 5th transfer!! C. Shimai and I are staying together as well! The other two sisters are staying the same, the only difference is I'm becoming Sister Training Leader. I'm scared, but I'm excited for this new adventure.
This week was really great! Thanksgiving was so fun! We played Turkey Bowl Football, then we went over to a member's house with M and had a blast. We ate turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie for hours!! Then the man who's house we went over to played guitar and we sang Christmas songs. It was so fun! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've had and will have to spend the holidays on the Base! I'm grateful for you all, too! Thank you so much for all the support!
I'm sorry this week's email is kind of short, it's been a crazy day. I have a lot of pictures, though, so that's exciting! I love you all so much! I'm glad you all had a great Thanksgiving, too! I'll talk to you
next week! Love you!!
Sister Lexie Dansie


No comments:
Post a Comment