Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! You know what that means...Skype call!! I'm way excited!
My email is probably going to be somewhat short today because of Skype calls! But, Dad asked a question about the picture H Shimai tagged of me. We actually went on a big adventure to find a tree suitable for the picture. But we finally found that cute one in apartment kind of by ours. So we took the picture!
Things have been crazy around here! It's Christmas, so we've been busy with the Branch's Christmas party, caroling, and telling people about Christ's birth. It's been so fun! This month has flown by. We were able to meet with our investigator, K, and she is still on for being baptized on February 2nd, so we are excited for that!
I love you all so much and I'll talk to you in a couple of days! Love you! Merry Christmas!
Lexie



No comments:
Post a Comment