Happy
Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a fun day! Eat some pumpkin pie for
me! We are going over to a members house on Thursday and I'm going to stuff my
face. M is going to come, too, so I'm excited for her to meet the members, even
if they're American! It's going to be a great day. Even if I'm all the way on
the other side of the world, I still have a lot to be grateful for.
This week was good. A lot of finding, but that's normal. We taught our Chinese friend, J, twice this week. She's doing great! Chinese are golden! I don't even know why, but they are golden! She's been accepting the Gospel really well, and she really likes the idea of living with her family for forever.
We had one really big miracle this week! So M was supposed to come with us up to Yokohama for a Questions of the Soul activity that President Wada was putting on this week, but the day before she got a fever and a cold. Our whole District prayed like crazy that she would still be able to make it! I called her the morning of, and she still wasn't feeling well. Therefore, I told her to call us and make her final decision if she could or could not come by 2pm. And then we prayed, and we prayed HARD. When it was 2, she called and told us that she was feeling better and wanted to go! MIRACLE!! It was an amazing defining moment for her! She was able to meet President Wada and learn about the Plan of Salvation. She loved it! She was absolutely glowing when she told everyone that was there about her baptism coming up. M is amazing! She's going to be an amazing member. I love being a missionary because you get to experience just a bit of the love that Heavenly Father has for all of his children. I love M like she's my big sister. She's still really excited for December 20th!
We also had interviews with President Wada this week, which were great! He said I might be able to stay in Yokosuka for another transfer. I hope so! Transfer calls are next week, and I'm way nervous! Since this is my 4 transfer in Yokosuka, I'm on the chopping-block, but I'm so hoping that I stay!! I'll let you know how it goes next week! I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Sister Lexie Dansie
This week was good. A lot of finding, but that's normal. We taught our Chinese friend, J, twice this week. She's doing great! Chinese are golden! I don't even know why, but they are golden! She's been accepting the Gospel really well, and she really likes the idea of living with her family for forever.
We had one really big miracle this week! So M was supposed to come with us up to Yokohama for a Questions of the Soul activity that President Wada was putting on this week, but the day before she got a fever and a cold. Our whole District prayed like crazy that she would still be able to make it! I called her the morning of, and she still wasn't feeling well. Therefore, I told her to call us and make her final decision if she could or could not come by 2pm. And then we prayed, and we prayed HARD. When it was 2, she called and told us that she was feeling better and wanted to go! MIRACLE!! It was an amazing defining moment for her! She was able to meet President Wada and learn about the Plan of Salvation. She loved it! She was absolutely glowing when she told everyone that was there about her baptism coming up. M is amazing! She's going to be an amazing member. I love being a missionary because you get to experience just a bit of the love that Heavenly Father has for all of his children. I love M like she's my big sister. She's still really excited for December 20th!
We also had interviews with President Wada this week, which were great! He said I might be able to stay in Yokosuka for another transfer. I hope so! Transfer calls are next week, and I'm way nervous! Since this is my 4 transfer in Yokosuka, I'm on the chopping-block, but I'm so hoping that I stay!! I'll let you know how it goes next week! I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Sister Lexie Dansie
No comments:
Post a Comment