Hi, everyone!
It's been a great week! Yokosuka actually got a fourth sister, so now two are assigned to just work in the Japanese Branch, and two are assigned to work in the English Military Ward. C Shimai and I, my new companion who I've been training, are over the Japanese Branch, and H Shimai and her new companion are over the Military Ward. It's exciting! It's nice to be able to focus my energy just on the branch now. Mine and C Shimai's goal is to make it a ward! I will miss everyone in the military ward so much though! I've gained a whole new respect for people in the navy and their families.
As far as investigators go, people have been getting sick recently, so a lot of our appointments fell through. We were only able to meet with one of our investigators, C. She's doing well! She says every time we meet that she can't agree to a baptismal date because she wants to understand everything first, even though we keep telling her that baptism is only the first step. But we will keep trying to help her get over her concerns.
When one door closes, two more open up! The Elders found two ladies that we now have an appointment with this coming week, and they are both interested in learning the gospel. I'm so excited to get to teach them!
That's about all for this week. Sorry, it wasn't super exciting. I love you all so much and I miss you! I'm grateful to be a missionary in Japan! It's way hard, but it's super rewarding, too. This church is true! I know it with all my heart! Have a good week! Love you!!!
Sister Lexie Dansie


No comments:
Post a Comment