Hey everyone!
I was thinking about this today. I hit my 10 month mark this coming week. This is so strange! I won't go on with my usual rant, but time is flying right before my eyes!
This week was really good! Tuesday we had to go to Kamiooka for a Zone Meeting, and one of my zone leaders said something I really liked. He read 1 Nephi 2:16, which says that Nephi, "cried unto The Lord." Nephi didn't know for sure if his Father's words were true, but he wanted to know, so he asked The Lord. It reminded me that we all need to find out for ourselves if this Gospel, as well as what the prophets tell us, are true. I just wanted to share that scripture. All the scriptures in the Book of Mormon can be likened to ourselves! It's so awesome.
On Wednesday we went with a member to visit a referral who owns a pancake shop, so we got to eat pancakes and tell a lady about the a Gospel, which was amazing! The lady was super, super nice, and she said she would come to our English class, so I'm way excited!
Thursday we went and visited a less-active, as well as the K family because it was the wife's birthday. The less-active whom we visited told us that she had never been baptized, but listened to a little bit of what the missionaries had to say. I thinks she was a part of the "Tokyo Rush" where thousands were being baptized, but they pretty much all fell away. She had a lot of questions about the Word of Wisdom, so we gave her a pamphlet to read. I love visiting less-actives because I like finding out their story. I hope we can continue to visit these less-actives and help bring them back to church.
Saturday was great! There was a specialized training for District Leaders, as well as future Sister Training Leaders and other leaders in the mission, and I was invited to attend. It was a great training! We learned about how to become the missionaries we want to be, as well as how to help and train other missionaries. I really learned a lot from that training. Afterwards, that ended about 3pm, but it takes a little while to get home on the train, and we were planning on going to a Japanese festival with our friend, so we had to go from Kichijoji all the way down to the bottom of our area. It was a long train ride! But the festival was way fun! One quick miracle that happened! I was holding the Book of Mormon, and the friend we went with already had a Book of Mormon, but she grabbed it and started introducing it to her other friend who was there, and long story short, we ended up giving her the Book of Mormon! It was such a cool miracle! I have a huge testimony of just holding the Book of Mormon out now! You never know what will happen.
That's about it for this week! I love you all so much! The church is true! Have a good week!
Love you!
Sister Dansie
ダンジー姉妹
I was thinking about this today. I hit my 10 month mark this coming week. This is so strange! I won't go on with my usual rant, but time is flying right before my eyes!
This week was really good! Tuesday we had to go to Kamiooka for a Zone Meeting, and one of my zone leaders said something I really liked. He read 1 Nephi 2:16, which says that Nephi, "cried unto The Lord." Nephi didn't know for sure if his Father's words were true, but he wanted to know, so he asked The Lord. It reminded me that we all need to find out for ourselves if this Gospel, as well as what the prophets tell us, are true. I just wanted to share that scripture. All the scriptures in the Book of Mormon can be likened to ourselves! It's so awesome.
On Wednesday we went with a member to visit a referral who owns a pancake shop, so we got to eat pancakes and tell a lady about the a Gospel, which was amazing! The lady was super, super nice, and she said she would come to our English class, so I'm way excited!
Thursday we went and visited a less-active, as well as the K family because it was the wife's birthday. The less-active whom we visited told us that she had never been baptized, but listened to a little bit of what the missionaries had to say. I thinks she was a part of the "Tokyo Rush" where thousands were being baptized, but they pretty much all fell away. She had a lot of questions about the Word of Wisdom, so we gave her a pamphlet to read. I love visiting less-actives because I like finding out their story. I hope we can continue to visit these less-actives and help bring them back to church.
Saturday was great! There was a specialized training for District Leaders, as well as future Sister Training Leaders and other leaders in the mission, and I was invited to attend. It was a great training! We learned about how to become the missionaries we want to be, as well as how to help and train other missionaries. I really learned a lot from that training. Afterwards, that ended about 3pm, but it takes a little while to get home on the train, and we were planning on going to a Japanese festival with our friend, so we had to go from Kichijoji all the way down to the bottom of our area. It was a long train ride! But the festival was way fun! One quick miracle that happened! I was holding the Book of Mormon, and the friend we went with already had a Book of Mormon, but she grabbed it and started introducing it to her other friend who was there, and long story short, we ended up giving her the Book of Mormon! It was such a cool miracle! I have a huge testimony of just holding the Book of Mormon out now! You never know what will happen.
That's about it for this week! I love you all so much! The church is true! Have a good week!
Love you!
Sister Dansie
ダンジー姉妹


No comments:
Post a Comment