Hey everyone!
How are you? We had a little startle this morning as an earthquake woke us up
at 5:15 a.m. It was a little scary, but it only lasted for about 10 seconds. I
think it was about a 4, so we got
shaken pretty good. All is fine though! That's not the first earthquake I've
felt here, so no big deal.
We also got our transfer calls today! I can't believe I'm on my 4th transfer now. It blows my mind! I'm staying in Machida again! I'm so excited to keep working here. I feel like I'll be in Machida for a few more transfers. M Shimai has spent 7 transfers in Machida, so I could be the same as her!
It's been a pretty good week! We had a lot of rain on Wednesday, so we passed our English class flyers at one of the train stops. Then afterwards we went to English class which was great as always! We didn't have Bible class this week because a lot of people didn't come because of the rain.
Thursday was fun because I got to go dendo in Fussa while M Shimai was at a leadership training meeting. I was the senior companion that day, but we talked to a lot of people. Then on the train ride back, we met a church member as well as 6 high school girls that wanted to practice English and took a picture with us. I'm so going to miss being normal when I come back to America! After that, we went to a French Toast/ping pong party at the church which was a lot of fun. A couple of our friends came, as well as some church members. It was way fun!
Nothing really happened on Friday, but Saturday was good. We went to a nearby grand opening of a park, and we talked to a lot of people there. One funny thing for this week, so I've discovered on my mission that I talk in my sleep. Every morning, the sisters always tell me what I said the night before. It's so embarrassing!! Apparently this week, I was talking in Japanese! Weird! I've started having Japanese dreams! I really wish I could control this sleep talking thing, because it got so bad this week that I actually woke myself up from talking! Haha it's way embarrassing! Oh well.
Sunday was good. We talked a lot about family history, which was exciting. We are going to start trying to use family history more with our investigators. We also went to visit the lady in the hospital again, but this time we went with the priests in our ward to pass the sacrament to her. We gave out a Korean Book of Mormon while we were there to her roommate's mom, and the same lady, as well as 2 others, took the sacrament. We hope she joins the church one day!
That's about all that happened this week! I love you, and I can't wait to talk to you next week! Have a good week! Love you!
Lexie
ダンジー姉妹
We also got our transfer calls today! I can't believe I'm on my 4th transfer now. It blows my mind! I'm staying in Machida again! I'm so excited to keep working here. I feel like I'll be in Machida for a few more transfers. M Shimai has spent 7 transfers in Machida, so I could be the same as her!
It's been a pretty good week! We had a lot of rain on Wednesday, so we passed our English class flyers at one of the train stops. Then afterwards we went to English class which was great as always! We didn't have Bible class this week because a lot of people didn't come because of the rain.
Thursday was fun because I got to go dendo in Fussa while M Shimai was at a leadership training meeting. I was the senior companion that day, but we talked to a lot of people. Then on the train ride back, we met a church member as well as 6 high school girls that wanted to practice English and took a picture with us. I'm so going to miss being normal when I come back to America! After that, we went to a French Toast/ping pong party at the church which was a lot of fun. A couple of our friends came, as well as some church members. It was way fun!
Nothing really happened on Friday, but Saturday was good. We went to a nearby grand opening of a park, and we talked to a lot of people there. One funny thing for this week, so I've discovered on my mission that I talk in my sleep. Every morning, the sisters always tell me what I said the night before. It's so embarrassing!! Apparently this week, I was talking in Japanese! Weird! I've started having Japanese dreams! I really wish I could control this sleep talking thing, because it got so bad this week that I actually woke myself up from talking! Haha it's way embarrassing! Oh well.
Sunday was good. We talked a lot about family history, which was exciting. We are going to start trying to use family history more with our investigators. We also went to visit the lady in the hospital again, but this time we went with the priests in our ward to pass the sacrament to her. We gave out a Korean Book of Mormon while we were there to her roommate's mom, and the same lady, as well as 2 others, took the sacrament. We hope she joins the church one day!
That's about all that happened this week! I love you, and I can't wait to talk to you next week! Have a good week! Love you!
Lexie
ダンジー姉妹
No comments:
Post a Comment