Hello family!
Again, it was so great to talk to you last week! I absolutely loved it!
Pretty interesting week this week! I think I've felt a lot of stress in the past couple of days because I've been trying to adjust to being area senpai, which is a little intense, especially because I'm only transfer 4, but that's ok. President Wada said to, "not get too comfortable where I'm at," so I don't know what that means, but I guess we will see! Our mission is really growing, so I suspect I'll be training next or the following transfer.
Sorry, little rant there. As for this week, I know it's been really guided by The Lord. We've done a lot of less active member visits, which has been an adventure trying to find their houses. On Thursday though, I actually got a little frustrated because things weren't working out I planned. We couldn't find one person's houses, we were late, all these things were happening. But guess who I ran into? E! It's been like three months now since I've seen her, so it was a really happy reunion. I know The Lord placed her in our path. It was a really amazing miracle! We talked to her for a little bit, and she might come to an activity we have at the church in a couple of weeks. I hope I get to see her!
Another thing that happened this week was E Shimai's birthday! She's one of the sisters that lives with me. She turned 22 this week, so we had a big party! We invited some of our friends to go bowling with us, so that was way fun! We decorated the apartment all cute too. It was so fun! I think she had a great day!
One other cool thing happened this week. We were out talking to people just yesterday, when the Elders called us. They said they had met a woman outside of the church who had met the missionaries 10 years before. They said she wanted to meet with us that night! So we were went over to her apartment last night! We talked to her for a long time. She had a baptismal date before but missed it because she couldn't stop drinking tea. She said she still had interest in studying this church and being baptized! We are meeting her again on Friday, and we will start teaching her the lessons again! That was a huge miracle that the elders found her! She said she actually was thinking about the missionaries when she saw the elders, so she ran towards them to talk to them. I'm praying that we can help grow her faith so that she can get baptized!
That's about all for this week! I get to go to the temple tomorrow, so I can't wait for that! Also, Elder Cook (of the Twelve) is coming to our mission on Saturday for a combined Tokyo North and South mission conference. Cool, right?
I hope you all have a good week! I love you and miss you! Thank you for all the support! I pray for you all everyday! Love you! 愛しています。
Lexie
ダンジー姉妹
Pretty interesting week this week! I think I've felt a lot of stress in the past couple of days because I've been trying to adjust to being area senpai, which is a little intense, especially because I'm only transfer 4, but that's ok. President Wada said to, "not get too comfortable where I'm at," so I don't know what that means, but I guess we will see! Our mission is really growing, so I suspect I'll be training next or the following transfer.
Sorry, little rant there. As for this week, I know it's been really guided by The Lord. We've done a lot of less active member visits, which has been an adventure trying to find their houses. On Thursday though, I actually got a little frustrated because things weren't working out I planned. We couldn't find one person's houses, we were late, all these things were happening. But guess who I ran into? E! It's been like three months now since I've seen her, so it was a really happy reunion. I know The Lord placed her in our path. It was a really amazing miracle! We talked to her for a little bit, and she might come to an activity we have at the church in a couple of weeks. I hope I get to see her!
Another thing that happened this week was E Shimai's birthday! She's one of the sisters that lives with me. She turned 22 this week, so we had a big party! We invited some of our friends to go bowling with us, so that was way fun! We decorated the apartment all cute too. It was so fun! I think she had a great day!
One other cool thing happened this week. We were out talking to people just yesterday, when the Elders called us. They said they had met a woman outside of the church who had met the missionaries 10 years before. They said she wanted to meet with us that night! So we were went over to her apartment last night! We talked to her for a long time. She had a baptismal date before but missed it because she couldn't stop drinking tea. She said she still had interest in studying this church and being baptized! We are meeting her again on Friday, and we will start teaching her the lessons again! That was a huge miracle that the elders found her! She said she actually was thinking about the missionaries when she saw the elders, so she ran towards them to talk to them. I'm praying that we can help grow her faith so that she can get baptized!
That's about all for this week! I get to go to the temple tomorrow, so I can't wait for that! Also, Elder Cook (of the Twelve) is coming to our mission on Saturday for a combined Tokyo North and South mission conference. Cool, right?
I hope you all have a good week! I love you and miss you! Thank you for all the support! I pray for you all everyday! Love you! 愛しています。
Lexie
ダンジー姉妹


No comments:
Post a Comment