Hey!
I'm in Tama! It's so weird being in a big city again. All though Yokosuka was a city, it was more country-like. But now I'm back in main Tokyo! I really like it here! W Shimai, my companion is great! We've had a lot of fun the past couple of days together! There are six really hard working Elders in my district, too, so it's a great area. I've also seen J twice, and it hasn't even been a week. It's so cool that he's my Zone Leader!
The first half of the week, I was in Yokosuka still, and that was a crazy couple of days! We were trying to meet people so that I could say good-bye, and on top of that, I had to clean and pack, too! It was crazy! We did have one really cool miracle happen, though. We met with J so that I could say good-bye, and we told her that she couldn't get baptized on The 17th because she hadn't come to church. She was a little upset and asked if she could get baptized this month. We told her it was possible but she would have to come to church both Sundays and meet us three times a week so that we could teach her everything. She agreed! J really has a lot of faith! Her desire to get baptized is so strong. I hope I will get to go back for her baptism. I've heard since that because her baby got really sick, she was not able to come to church; therefore, now she really can't get baptized this month, but the desire is still there! I thought J was a great example of faith. I'm really going to miss her.
Tama is great, though! I've met the recent convert, JY. She got baptized about a month ago, and she's really doing great. I haven't really met the other investigators. We've been working hard, though, and trying to find new people. Tama Ward is great too! I felt really welcomed by them! It should be a great transfer! Im excited to work here. We also went to the temple today and it was great. I only have two temple trips left! Crazy!
I love you all! Talk to you soon!
Sister Lexie Dansie

No comments:
Post a Comment