Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Machida Stake Conference


This week was great! Not too much happened though. We had a way fun dinner this week with the Elders and our potential investigators. We went and ate crepes for dessert, too, and we were able to teach the girl that came with us. We taught her about the Book of Mormon and shared our favorite scriptures. She said she would read it. It was way fun!

Then we had Machida Stake Conference this week, so I got to go back to Machida! Honestly, it was like I haven't been gone as long as I have. I got to see a lot of my old friends in Machida 1st Ward again. It was a great reunion! I actually get to see some of my old investigators when I go on splits in Machida tomorrow. I'm way excited! Machida is truly a great place to be. We definitely have to come back here when we visit Japan. Also, we had a recent convert fireside after Stake Conference was over, and it was such a great meeting! All the recent converts in the stake shared their testimonies. Most of them started crying through it. It was a way spiritual experience! Recent converts are so strong in their testimony! They're such an example to me.

Sorry, this email is kind of shorter. Not too much happened this week. 


 I love you all so much! Have a good week! This church is true!

Sister Lexie Dansie








No comments:

Post a Comment