Monday, April 14, 2014

Always Have an Attitude of Gratitude!



愛する家族。こんにちわ!

I know I said last week my email day was Tuesday, but just kidding! We decided to email today since Temple days are so busy. I'm so excited to go to the temple though!

It's been a pretty good week! I loved watching Conference as a missionary! It was amazing! I've never been more excited to watch it in my life! Sunday morning was great, and so was Elder Holland's talk, but I think my favorite one was President Uchtdorf's talk about gratitude. That even in times of trial, we need to be grateful and be faithful that we will get through said trial. I also loved President Eyring's talk about hope and making covenants with God. Conference was awesome!

We had a lesson with a lady who's son is on a mission right now, and he has been talking to her about the Book of Mormon over Facebook. She knows a lot about the Gospel, and she says she can't get baptized, but hopefully we will help build her faith and her desire to get baptized will grow. She's the cutest, and her son wrote us on Facebook and he said, "she loves you two." It's so cute! I hope she gets baptized in the future! We did a lot of passing out of English class flyers this week, so we talked to a lot of people. We talk to a lot of people because they're so interested why we are two white girls speaking Japanese.

Also, the single adults in our ward had an okinomiyaki party this week, so we invited a lot of our friends to it and we had a church tour. It was way fun! We met one girl on the street an hour before the party and invited her, and she came! It was so fun!

Today, we went with some of our PIs to the Ghibli museum, which is just a museum about anime. I'm not into anime, but it was a way cool museum! We will have to go when you come to Japan! It was so fun!

Not much else happened this week, but the Japanese missionary that lived with us got transferred. We are so sad! But the new sister that lives with us in Machida is way cute, so we are happy.

I love you so much! I'll talk to you on Skype in like a month!! Have a good week! I love you!

Lexie
ダンジー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment